[yocto] Fwd: [OE-core] open source conference in Honduras needs Yocto Project/Openembedded/OpenHardware speaker

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Tue Jun 2 15:59:39 PDT 2015

Speaking opportunity in Honduras.

Contact Steve, not me.

Philip

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [OE-core] open source conference in Honduras needs Yocto
Project/Openembedded/OpenHardware speaker
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 14:45:22 -0700
From: Stephen Arnold <stephen.arnold42 at gmail.com>
To: Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer
<openembedded-core at lists.openembedded.org>

There seems to be plenty of room (only 2 or 3 speakers signed up so
far) and they'd love to have an "official" LF (or just embedded linux)
speaker.  I've been invited to speak, and they can cover the normal
fees/lodging/food for speakers (just not the travel costs, so I'm
still working things out with my wife...)

http://ecsl2015.softwarelibre.ca/

I guess I was hoping Linux Foundation (or member companies) had enough
support to maybe send an openembedded developer to speak as an
outreach sort of thing.

Steve Arnold
aka nerdboy/mr_science