[yocto] Which repo for meta-altera ?

enak999 at googlemail.com enak999 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:36:50 PDT 2015

As you can read in the ReadMe.md Khem Raj and Yves Vandervennet are the official maintainers of github.com/altera-opensource/meta-altera

I really recommend to use github.com/altera-opensource/meta-altera instead of the fork from Khem Raj. But since you use the fork of one of the maintainers, it will probably be most of the time in synch with the altera-opensource repository.