[yocto] Apache Tomcat7 on Yocto 1.8

Anil Kumar TS ANIL.SHETTY at LNTTECHSERVICES.COM
Thu Jul 30 10:07:56 PDT 2015

Hi,

I added Servlet api file and Java Sserver Page for Apache Tomcat 7, and compiled it. Before that I  added openjdk-7-jre too.
While creating core-image-base image, I am seeing errors during rootfs  image creation with the following error:

ERROR: servlet3.0 not found in the base feeds (qemux86 i586 x86 noarch any all).

I have attached the complete log file.

Below is the local.conf file, that I am using

    MACHINE ??= "qemux86"

    PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/java-initial-native = "cacao-initial-native"

    PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/java-native = "jamvm-native"
    PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/javac-native = "ecj-bootstrap-native"
    PREFERRED_VERSION_openjdk-7-jre = "75b13-2.5.4"
    PREFERRED_VERSION_icedtea7-native = "2.1.3"
    PREFERRED_VERSION_servlet3.0 = "7.0.63"
    PREFERRED_VERSION_jsp2.2 = "7.0.63"
    PREFERRED_PROVIDER_openjdk-7-jre = "openjdk-7-jre"
    PREFERRED_PROVIDER_servlet3.0 = "servlet3.0"
    IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " openjdk-7-jre"
    IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " servlet3.0"

Could anyone please help me regarding  this?

Thanks and  Regards,
Anil