[yocto] Core-image-weston network problems

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Jul 30 02:05:45 PDT 2015

On 30 July 2015 at 06:28, Eirik Solberg Hamnvik <
eirik.solberg.hamnvik at tomra.com> wrote:

> The perfect thing would be to make my package dependent on whichever
> package that configures the network settings, so I am guaranteed that it
> will download succesfully. Which one is that? Or are there any better
> solutions?

Don't use a postinstall script, which by definition has to run early.
Write a normal init script that deletes itself after completion and
schedule it to come after networking (which is a can of worms, you'll have
more luck if you use systemd here).

Ross