[yocto] Which repo for meta-altera ?

Spriggs, Jim J.Spriggs at raylase.de
Wed Jul 29 06:44:23 PDT 2015

Hi Alex, Dalon, Kevin, Lists

hmmm, so I guess I'm still confused (sorry).

Alex recommends going via the "official" oe layers index, which currently links directly to github.com/kraj/meta-altera.

Kevin and Dalon hold out for github.com/altera-opensource/meta-altera, and Dalon specifically says "... and repos under any user name in github are forks".

So is there an official ;-) dichotomy between altera and oe?

Thanks for listening...
--
jim