[yocto] Sftp deploy hangs when using dropbear and yocto fido.

Adam Sherman adam at alembicinst.com
Fri Jul 24 12:20:22 PDT 2015

Måns Andersson <Mans.Andersson at ...> writes:

> Does anyone know about a problem with dropbear and openssh-sftp-server on
Yocto Fido?

> After upgrading my build from Dora to Fido the deployment of builds from
QtCreator (3.2.2) to my qemuarm
> build stopped working. It just hangs waiting as if it's working, i.e. no
error message. I've switched
> toolchains and emulator images from my Dora and Fido builds back and forth
and the only common denominator
> when it doesn't work is when using the Fido qemuarm build. Regular SSH
connections and manual sftp
> transfers (i.e. not initiated by Qt Creator) works, which just makes it
even harder to debug.

> Thanks in advance.
> // Måns

Just to let you know, I have the same behavior with QtCreator (3.4.2) /
trying to deploy on the Armadeus APF27 embedded Linux Arm Platform
(Buildroot 2015.02 / Dropbear / openssh sftp server).

Similarly, stand-alone sftp transfers outside of QtCreator work just fine.

Adam Sherman