[yocto] Exporting kernel header from patch

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:03:14 PDT 2015

Just a guess,

Did you have INHERIT += "rm_work" in your local.conf?

Cheers,
- dhs
Em 22/07/2015 18:36, <Gamma.Dean at emerson.com> escreveu:

 When using a shared sstate cache which has the previously built kernel it
appears that STAGING_KERNEL_DIR does not get populated – in my case there
is no tmp/work-shared directory at all.  If I have modified the user space
app to look there for a header is there some dependency I can add that will
force STAGING_KERNEL_DIR to get built?

If not, perhaps the best answer is your other proposed method of just
adding the header to an additional path in sysroot.