[yocto] Exporting kernel header from patch

Gamma.Dean at Emerson.com Gamma.Dean at Emerson.com
Wed Jul 22 08:09:26 PDT 2015

When using a shared sstate cache which has the previously built kernel it appears that STAGING_KERNEL_DIR does not get populated - in my case there is no tmp/work-shared directory at all.  If I have modified the user space app to look there for a header is there some dependency I can add that will force STAGING_KERNEL_DIR to get built?

If not, perhaps the best answer is your other proposed method of just adding the header to an additional path in sysroot.