[yocto] Wireless connection wizard.

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:52:45 PDT 2015

Hi Burton

Thank you for your help, I got connman installed but when I try to
enable wifi I got this:
root at enlace-imx6:~# connmanctl enable wifi
Error wifi: Method "SetProperty" with signature "sv" on interface
"net.connman.Technology" doesn't exist

Typing `connmanctl' and then `enable TAB TAB' gives me this:
root at enlace-imx6:~# connmanctl
connmanctl> enable
ethernet  offline
connmanctl> enable

So I thinks I got no wifi support build on it. I'll try to workaround
this and post here the results. Thank you again for pointing me out!

Best regards,
- dhs

--
"Do or do not. There is no try"