[yocto] core-image-sato raspberrypi2

Edward Vidal develone at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 18:07:35 PDT 2015

Hi all,In the file poky/meta/recipes-graphics/libepoxy/libepoxy_git.bb
I tried to add --disable-egl, with no success

PACKAGECONFIG[x11] = "--enable-glx, --disable-glx, virtual/libx11"
 | checking for EGL... no
| configure: error: Package requirements (egl) were not met:
|
| No package 'egl' found
|
| Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
| installed software in a non-standard prefix.
|
| Alternatively, you may set the environment variables EGL_CFLAGS
| and EGL_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
| See the pkg-config man page for more details.
| Configure failed. The contents of all config.log files follows to aid debugging
| WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
| ERROR: oe_runconf failed
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/vidal/wkg/yocto/RaspberryPi2/poky/build/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-vfp-vfpv4-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/libepoxy/1.2+gitAUTOINC+20062c25e7-r0/temp/log.do_configure.23311)
ERROR: Task 4597 (/home/vidal/wkg/yocto/RaspberryPi2/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/libepoxy/libepoxy_git.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 3158 tasks of which 3080 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

I found on the web reference to userland do I need this layer?Thanks for all the help.
 Edward Vidal Jr.
e-mail develone at sbcglobal.net
915-595-1613