[yocto] Is there a fetcher for (dare I say it?) TFS (arrrrgh, I said it...) out there somewhere, or do I have to roll my own?

Spriggs, Jim J.Spriggs at raylase.de
Thu Jul 16 00:45:05 PDT 2015

Hi Paul, List

rodger that, thanks!

Looks like it's time to embiggen my python nature...

A quick skim through the sources suggests (to me, at least) that the p4 command-set looks similar enough to TEE's to make it a reasonable starting point for a TFS fetcher.

Would anyone with wider experience of the various (supported) SCCS care to correct my naïve impression?

Greets,
--
jim