[yocto] (no subject)

Alvaro Martinez Tovar alvaromartineztovar at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 13 22:56:20 PDT 2015

Dear all,I am working with Qt5.5.0 and QtCreator 3.4.2 open source. On the hardware side I work with a i.MX6 sabre platform for smart devices.As a first aproach, after having created the image fsl-image-qt5 correctly (I think), I would like to run different examples by cross compiling and executing them on the SABRE platform. On my PC I run Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.When I compile all the examples to run on the Ubuntu PC, they all work properly (bluetooth, qtquick ...)However, when I try to cross-compile and run them on the SABRE platform, I get execution errors with some of them.When I try to run a bluetooth scanner, I get:./btscanner: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Bluetooth.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory When I try to run a Qtquick example (dasboard), I get:Qt Warning: Could not find a location of the system's Compose files. Consider setting the QTCOMPOSE environment variable.Qt Warning: Could not find a location of the system's Compose files. Consider setting the QTCOMPOSE environment variable.QQmlApplicationEngine failed to load componentqrc:/qml/dashboard.qml:45 module "QtQuick.Extras" is not installedqrc:/qml/dashboard.qml:43 module "QtQuick.Controls" is not installedqrc:/qml/dashboard.qml:44 module "QtQuick.Controls.Styles" is not installedqrc:/qml/dashboard.qml:45 module "QtQuick.Extras" is not installedqrc:/qml/dashboard.qml:43 module "QtQuick.Controls" is not installedqrc:/qml/dashboard.qml:44 module "QtQuick.Controls.Styles" is not installedqrc:/qml/dashboard.qml:45 module "QtQuick.Extras" is not installedqrc:/qml/dashboard.qml:43 module "QtQuick.Controls" is not installedqrc:/qml/dashboard.qml:44 module "QtQuick.Controls.Styles" is not installed Can you please give me any advice on what to do? I am stuck at this point. thank you in advance!Regards