[yocto] do_make_scripts race condition with externalsrc

Darcy Watkins dwatkins at sierrawireless.com
Wed Jul 8 08:09:03 PDT 2015

Thanks!

BTW I took the meta data as is from master (including the other updates) and embedded it into my project based on daisy and it appears to resolve the issue, plus the other changes to force the externalsrc packages to recompile every time is a great idea since that seems to be something that gets forgotten a lot in my project.

Regards,

Darcy

Darcy Watkins ::  Staff Engineer, Firmware

SIERRA WIRELESS
Direct  +1 604 233 7989   ::  Fax  +1 604 231 1109  ::  Main  +1 604 231 1100
13811 Wireless Way  :: Richmond, BC Canada V6V 3A4
[P2]
dwatkins at sierrawireless.com :: www.sierrawireless.com :: www.inmotiontechnology.com