[yocto] Disable global compile flags or tune settings for specific recipe

FLASCH Franz Franz.FLASCH at frequentis.com
Wed Jul 8 04:27:38 PDT 2015

Hi!

I've a question regarding global compile flags in yocto:

I have an autotools project and also a working recipe for it. My problem is, that I also have external shared libraries which I need to link in, when compiling this package. However these libraries were built without additional compile settings like "-mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -mtune=cortex-a8" - so the compiled package doesn't work with these external libraries.

Is it possible to disable the global compile tune flags for one specific recipe? I do not want to disable the global compiler flags just for this single package.

 I think these flags are coming from this:
TUNE_FEATURES     = "armv7a vfp thumb neon callconvention-hard cortexa8"

Maybe there are also more which have to be disabled, but I don't know which and how.

Regards,
Franz