[yocto] software upgrade - minimal amount of packages

Robert Berger gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Tue Jul 7 12:48:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

Say I build a release with the YP and load this software onto some target.

Then I keep on developing, make changes and make another release.

At this point I would like to figure out the minimal amount of packages
required to install on the target in order to update it to the new release.

Could this be done with build history somehow? Did someone do something
like this before?

Regards,

Robert...If the code and the comments disagree, both are probably wrong.

My public pgp key is available,at:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90320BF1