[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, July 7, 2015 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Jul 7 08:18:20 PDT 2015

Attendees: Stephen, Michael, Randy, Cristian, Belen, Bruce, Alex V., Ross,

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.9_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.9_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.9_Features

YP 1.9 M1 rc1 completed QA but we are debating to release or do an rc2.  A lot of issues have been found with autobuilder and we are working them at the highest possible priority.

* Opens - 10 min

Belen - Toaster - Toaster his broken in master, but is being improved.   Issues are being worked but please let the team know if there are other issues found.

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Michael - Will attend the O'Reilly Open Source convention in Portland this month.  You can meet him F2F and have a discussion.

Randy - WRS now has a cluster of over 100 nodes for building Yocto images.  Discussed their usage and the YP teams usage of its build environment.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com