[yocto] Multiple conncetion to svn (svn+ssh)

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Jul 6 07:08:14 PDT 2015

On Monday 06 July 2015 12:57:39 Bryan Evenson wrote:
> Marcin,

That's not going to help. The parallelism we are talking about here is across
recipes - PARALLEL_MAKE is just passed through to make within one task in one
recipe, and make isn't even involved at the fetch stage.

Something that might work would be to set a lockfile on the do_fetch task such
that only one of the recipes could fetch at once. That could not allow two
executing at once, but at least it would solve the problem. e.g. you could add
this to all of the recipes:

do_fetch[lockfiles] += "${TMPDIR}/mysvnlock.lock"

(The file name isn't critical, it just needs to be the same for all of the
recipes you wish to participate in the exclusive fetching.)

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton