[yocto] OE/Meta Gnome : Login Panel username and password

Keshav Peswani keshavpeswani at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:54:08 PDT 2015

Hi ,

As part of a project, I had built custom distro for raspberry-pi through
yocto which included meta-gnome as my desktop/UI layer. After the build
completed , the login panel for gnome is asking for username and password
which I couldn't figure out even after searching the recipe files. It would
be great if you could help me out in knowing the default user name and
password that 'gdm' uses and where to change it in recipe files. PFA my
gnome recipe file and screen shot of login screen.

Thanks
Keshav