[yocto] Multiple conncetion to svn (svn+ssh)

Marcin Krzemiński mar.krzeminski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 04:54:48 PDT 2015

Hello again,

I have 12 recipes that download code from same svn repository (using
svn+ssh)protocol.
Recipes are grouped in packagegroup.
When I want to bitbake packagegroup fetcher fail, but when I run recipe
alone all is ok.
I think it is because I want to open 8 connection to one svn repository.How
can I fix this, for example by allowing only eg. 2 recipes from
packagegroup to be executed in paralell.

| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
| ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit
code 1, output:
| svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn+ssh://SVN_TAG'
| svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q
option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration
file.
| svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedl

My Yocto version is 1.7.2

Regards,
Marcin