[yocto] meta-qt5 problem in yocto 1.7

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 08:25:15 PST 2015

On 31/01/2015 13:30, peterengcomau001 at adam.com.au wrote:

> Hello Martin,
> Thanks for your reply.
> I managed to fix the problem of referring to 5.4 instead of 5.3.2 by
> checking out the master branch instead of the dizzy branch of meta-qt5.
>
> However my problem is with the do_fetch. Most of the do_fetch work
> fine but  I get the folliowing two errors:
> ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL:
> 'http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.4/5.4.0/submodules/qtdeclarative-opensource-src-5.4.0.tar.xz'.
> Unable to fetch URL from any source
> ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL:
> 'http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.4/5.4.0/submodules/qtbase-opensource-src-5.4.0.tar.xz'.
> Unable to fetch URL from any source.

Hi Lachlan, Martin,

I had the same problem on Friday. Investigating the issue it seems to be
that the master branch has disappeared from the git at gitorious.org:qt and
thus the specified commits are
not found. I had a similar problem with qt3d and qtsystem

Changing QT_MODULE_BRANCH = "dev" seems to get the recipes building.

However I still can't seem to get the examples packages building
whatever I do - any advice on that would be appreciated!

Regards,

Alex