[yocto] Meeting at FOSDEM

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Fri Jan 30 02:05:15 PST 2015

Hi all,

Last year was my first trip to FOSDEM and I'm sending this for anyone involved
with or interested in Yocto Project/OpenEmbedded who's in the same situation
this year. Whilst it's easy to find people on Saturday/Sunday as they'll be at
the OpenEmbedded/Yocto Project stall, it can be difficult to find people on the
Friday evening if you've only spoke to them online and don't know what they look
like in person.

I'll be at the beer event this evening at the Delirium Cafe from around 7pm if
travel goes to plan. I'd suggest any Yocto/OE folk gather just inside and to the
left of the main doors into the Delirium Cafe at 8pm so that anyone new can find
us easily.

I'll try to keep up with my emails depending on wifi and mobile network quality.
Drop me a message off the list if you'd like my mobile number to arrange meeting
up.

Many thanks,

--
Paul Barker