[yocto] Agenda: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Jan 27 08:23:06 PST 2015

Attendees: Bruce, Mark, Armin, Cristian, Sona, Ross, Ulf, Alex, Tom, Michael, Saul, Richard, Stephen, Paul,

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

Armin - When will we stop accepting updates for 1.8

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.8_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.8_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.8_Features

YP 1.8 M2 is out of QA, but due to the flood of open bugs we have gotten in the last few months, and the number of high and medium+ bugs we have list, we will hold of releasing M2 until we identify a plan to close the bugs.

* SWAT team rotation: Ross -> Cristian

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

* Opens - 10 min

Michael - We moved Autobuilder too new HW over the weekend, but we still have the old one available.  Making good progress on fixing the issues.

Richard - Performance testing is showing that we have had a recent performance regression of about 10 minutes to the build time.   We will be working to identify what caused this and try to mitigate the issue.

* Team Sharing - 10 min

We had some discussion about recent CVE and will work them via e-mail.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com