[yocto] adding all the pieces of WiFi to core-image-minimal

James Abernathy jfabernathy at outlook.com
Mon Jan 26 17:29:33 PST 2015

Okay,  here’s the answer for me.  It should never have been core-image-minimal.  I just view that as not core-image-sato, meaning no gui.

If you take standard dizzy and change machine to nuc, then bitbake core-image-base, you get all the wifi, wpa-supplicant that you need.

So the trivial answer was that core-image-base is the console, CLI version I needed to start with all along.

Thanks for all the help.

Jim A