[yocto] mount.nfs -> how i include nfs-utils

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 23:40:01 PST 2015

On 01/23/15 02:14, Hänel-Baas, Alexander wrote:
> I have added the line IMAGE_INSTALL_append=”nfs-utils” in the
> local.conf file and now nfs work on the target.

If the above line is working, that would be a lucky coincidence! :-)

Using the _append operator one needs to include the space when adding
their string:

    IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " nfs-utils"

In your case I'm guessing there already was a space at the end of the
existing object, otherwise the code building your image would not have
been able to separate "nfs-utils" from whatever proceeded it, and
therefore would not have been able to add that package to your image.