[yocto] CMake in populate_sdk

Benjamin Fleming bfleming at meteorcomm.com
Wed Jan 21 11:26:41 PST 2015

Ok, adding TOOLCHAIN_HOST_TASK_append = " nativesdk-cmake" seems to work; it adds cmake to the SDK.
One more question; when building using the SDK, my cmake-based project fails to find required libraries; presumably it needs a toolchain.cmake file. Is there some way for the populate_sdk task to generate the toolchain.cmake files also? (I see that it generates something for autotools)

Thanks, Ben