[yocto] dependency eglibc resulted in conflicting PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries being found

Neil.Wu at Emerson.com Neil.Wu at Emerson.com
Mon Jan 19 19:12:30 PST 2015

Hi ,all
I try to build my custom image , The problem appears as follows:

ERROR: Trying to resolve runtime dependency eglibc resulted in conflicting PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries being found.
The providers found were: ['/home/ectrs/poky/meta/recipes-core/glibc/glibc-initial_2.20.bb', 'virtual:nativesdk:/home/ectrs/poky/meta/recipes-core/glibc/glibc-initial_2.20.bb']
The PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries resulting in this conflict were: ['PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-libc-initial = glibc-initial', 'PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/nativesdk-i686-pokysdk-linux-libc-initial = nativesdk-glibc-initial']

Do you know how to resolve it ? Please help me .
Thank you very much.

Best wishes
Neil