[yocto] [meta-mingw] No recipes available for: gdb-cross-canadian_7.8.1.bbappend

J.J. Garcia sm0ketst at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 06:36:48 PST 2015

J.J. Garcia <sm0ketst at ...> writes:

> Hello all,
> I'm trying to get the toolchain for windows/mingw and im having the
following message when "bitbake meta-toolchain"

> ERROR: No recipes available for:
>   /home/jjgarcia/Development/yocto/es-devel/yocto/poky/meta-mingw/recipes-
devtools/gdb/gdb-cross-canadian_7.8.1.bbappend

> I'm trying with:
>
> $ git clone -b dizzy git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git
>
> $ cd poky; git clone git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-mingw
>

> Configuring as follow:
> - local.conf with
>
> MACHINE ??= "genericx86"
> SDKMACHINE ?= "i686-mingw32"
>

> PACKAGE_CLASSES ?= "package_deb"
>
> and
> - bblayers.conf
>
> BBLAYERS ?= " \
>   ... (adding)
>   /home/jjgarcia/Development/yocto/es-devel/yocto/poky/meta-mingw \
>

> Help appreciated,
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Regards
>
> JJ

[SOLVED]

I was missing around the versions. I have noticed the recipe was not
matching the gdb-cross-canadian_7.8.1.bbappend version number/string and im
now using the master for both, poky and meta-mingw (before using dizzy from
poky and master for meta-mingw)

Sorry for the noise. Should check it before.

Thanks all and all the best for the project!!!

JJ