[yocto] [BBB] RTL8188EE not mounting

Cameron B Skinner brent.skinner at kodakalaris.com
Wed Jan 14 08:08:28 PST 2015

Thanks for the reply. Your analysis is likely correct. The 'lsmod' command had no mention of the Realtek device. The 'dmesg' command indicated that the Realtek device listed under 'lsusb' device 5 was using musb-hdrc similar to the rest of the USB devices, but it did not indicate anything more than that, whereas the keyboard had more information following it.