[yocto] PDF manual support

Chris Hallinan challinan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 07:31:44 PST 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Rifenbark, Scott M <
scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com> wrote:

> I am seriously considering dumping the PDF manuals for the 1.8 release.
> The PDF output is less than good and there seems to have been no enthusiasm
> for this form during the past 4 years.  Comments?

Gosh, am I the only one that still uses PDF manuals?  I like the 'P' part
of PDFs - standalone (no internet) and searchable.  BTW, I have
occasionally tried building them, without much success.  I'm sure it's a
host compatibility issue, and admittedly, I haven't spent much time trying
to get it working.  Please don't delete support for them ;)

-Chris

--
Life is like Linux - it never stands still.