[yocto] Booting .hddimg from USB failed -> ramdisk not found /dev/ram0 - HELP!

Simon Bolek simon.bolek at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 8 12:58:18 PST 2015

NIck, thank you. what do you mean by that? I followed the instructions from
here:
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.7/kernel-dev/kernel-dev.html#changing-the-configuration
is there something there I might be missing? Where is the part, 'linking
your kernels to the core-image-sato build'  that you are talking about?

thank you and best regards
simon:-)