[yocto] CLAMAV

akuster akuster at mvista.com
Sat Jan 3 19:53:50 PST 2015

Mahdi,

I had too much free time on my hands today so I created a recipe for
this. This compiles on x86. I have not tested it. Its more or less a
starting point.

https://github.com/akuster/meta-security.git

branch: clamav

let me know what issue you find and I will try to correct them.

I intend on adding this to meta-security.

regards,
Armin