[yocto] Kernel configuration

Chris Tapp opensource at keylevel.com
Fri Jan 2 06:52:37 PST 2015

I thought I knew how to do this, but... ;-)

I'm trying to add configuration items to the valleyisland BSP. I've got the following bbappend:

File: linux-yocto_3.10.bbappend
-------
FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend := "${THISDIR}/${PN}:"

SRC_URI += " file://enable-hid-apple.cfg"
SRC_URI += " file://enable-R8169.cfg"

However, these .cfg fragments aren't even getting pulled into the build area.

Adding a reference to a non-existent file is ignored when I would have expected to see a fetch error

SRC_URI += "file://fsdfsdfdsfsd"

What else do I need to do to get my .cfg files pulled in?

--

Chris Tapp
opensource at keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com