[yocto] merging eclipse-poky-juno & eclipse-poky-kepler

Minchev, Todor todor.minchev at intel.com
Tue Feb 24 04:36:50 PST 2015

I just wanted to check if anyone is using the Yocto ADT Eclipse plug-in
from the eclipse-poky repo here:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/eclipse-poky/

This repo hasn't been maintained for a couple of years. The most
up-to-date code for the ADT plug-in for Eclipse Juno & Kepler can be
found in these two repos.

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/eclipse-poky-juno/
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/eclipse-poky-kepler/

We have decided to merge the two repos above and maintain the plug-in
under the original eclipse-poky repo for all versions of Eclipse.

In other words, we are planning to overwrite eclipse-poky with the merge
result from eclipse-poky-juno and eclipse-poky-kepler.

I am planning to do this on Friday, 27 Feb 2015. If anyone has any
objections please let me know before then.

Thanks,
Todor