[yocto] The kernel *.cfg system

Koehler, Yannick (HP Networking) yannick.koehler at hp.com
Tue Feb 24 11:08:26 PST 2015

I am currently using Yocto Daisy (and daisy also for meta-fsl-ppc).

Note that I noticed in recent freescale meta layer they added code to inherit kernel and to handle partial cfg.  So I think the issue was with the linux-qorik-sdk package recipe and not yocto itself.  Since they have not based themselved on yocto-linux they do not offer fragment config support.

But in more recent of the linux-qorik I now see reference to partial cfg.

Yannick Koehler