[yocto] Yocto-custom kernel build issue

Raghavendra Kakarla raghavendra.kakarla at inedasystems.com
Tue Feb 10 20:55:51 PST 2015

Yes I extracted the files on to the SD card.

I have one issue now.

I want to build some packages from openWRT which are not in YOCTO in yocto build system.

For this I download the package tar files from openwrt wrote the recipe for building this tar files. Building the tar files is completed without any errors but when installing this package in the image it give some error like following.
ERROR: hostapd not found in the base feeds (dhruwa_ioe mips32r2el mips32el mipsel noarch any all).

Could you plese help in resolving this isssue.

Thanks and Regards,
Raghavendra.