[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2015 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Feb 10 08:17:14 PST 2015

Attendees: Armin, Saul, Paul, Stephen, Michael, Richard, Denys, Ross, Joe, Bruce, Cristian,

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.8_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.8_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.8_Features

YP 1.8 M2 - Out of QA, should release later this week.

YP 1.8 M3 - Enhancement Cut off is targeted for 2/18.  Driving review of enhancement.

YP 1.7.2 - Collecting patches, will do a build today and decide if it ready for QA.

YP 1.6.3 - Collecting patches, no date for cut off yet.

* SWAT team rotation: Cristian -> Saul/Randy

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

* Opens - 10 min

Richard - We have a performance regression adding about 10 minutes to the build time a few weeks ago.  We found part of the problem in lib_tools and fixed it so now we are about 3-4 minutes longer on build time.  I also found that lsb_release will give interesting input to our oe/lib checking code.

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Michael - Main AutoBuilder will be moving to a new URL most likely today.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com