[yocto] [meta-qt5] static link plugin lib path problem

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Feb 6 03:04:25 PST 2015

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 3:32 AM, Qiang Yu <yuq825 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Another question, from the wiki I saw quit some work on the QT5 build path.
> Now that QT5 is enhancing its cross-compile
> support, will meta-qt5 switch to the native, less-patch and clean method?

If you take a look on the amount of changes we end doing on top of Qt5
you see that OE-Core has some specific needs which are not fully
covered by the Qt5 pristine build system.

The less we need to change it, the better, however so far some changes
are still needed.

Any step done in merging those changes on upstream are a step on the
right direction. :)