[yocto] Fw: ELC schedule and invitation to tech. showcase

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Feb 4 11:47:11 PST 2015

This is a note from Tim about the tech showcase that happens every year
at the Embedded Linux Conference in San Jose, CA. It is going on at the
end of March this year. If you have a project that you would like to
demo at ELC, get in touch with Frank as shown below.

--
Jeffrey Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Yocto Project Community Manager | https://www.yoctoproject.org

Hi everyone,

The schedule for Embedded Linux Conference is now available at:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/schedule

ELC is March 23-24 in San Jose, California. You'll find a variety of
very interesting and useful topics on the schedule. I hope you can
attend.

If you're coming, and would like to demo something (with a table and
poster)
at our technical showcase, please send an e-mail to our showcase
organizer
this year - Frank Rowand. Frank's e-mail address is on the wiki page
below.

The technical showcase is an informal "poster/demo session", with
an evening reception, planned for Tuesday, March 24 at ELC.

Full details about the technical showcase and instructions for
reserving a spot are here:
http://elinux.org/ELC_2015_Technical_Showcase

I'm looking forward to another great event, and hope to see
you there!
  -- Tim