[yocto] which recipe produces "policygentool" command (generally from selinux-policy-dev package in debian based system)

Vivek Per pervivek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:05:40 PST 2015

hi,
   I am working on selinux activities i need "policygentool" command for my
target . I have cloned "meta-selinux" layer and building the recipes , but
i don't know which recipe produces "policygentool" command ( generally that
is coming form "selinux-policy-dev" package  in debian systems). Can any
one tell me which recipe produce the policygentool command .
      Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards
        VIVEK