[yocto] Fw: [dev] Restful application examples

Raghavendra Kakarla Raghavendra.Kakarla at inedasystems.com
Mon Dec 21 03:09:46 PST 2015

Could you please respond.

From: Raghavendra Kakarla
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 2:39 PM
To: Poussa, Sakari; iotivity-dev at lists.iotivity.org
Subject: Re: [dev] Restful application examples

Hi Sakari,

I downloaded iot-rest-api from the link provided by you.

When I run npm install from my device all are working fine except iotivity-1.0.0-1.

While installing the iotivity-1.0.0-1 I got the following error:

npm ERR! Linux 3.19.2-yocto-standard
npm ERR! argv "node" "/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/bin/npm-cli.js" "install"
npm ERR! node v0.12.7
npm ERR! npm  v2.11.3

npm ERR! shasum check failed for /tmp/npm-1110-fe27e2ba/registry.npmjs.org/jscs/-/jscs-2.7.0.tgz
npm ERR! Expected: 322906e6777eca1ca52b3f040ba758a98be09c5a
npm ERR! Actual:   9cfa3ba38b4cba7d17639fe6d305d1858539f2b1
npm ERR! From:     https://registry.npmjs.org/jscs/-/jscs-2.7.0.tgz
npm ERR!
npm ERR! If you need help, you may report this error at:
npm ERR!     <https://github.com/npm/npm/issues>

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR!     /home/root/iotivity-node/npm-debug.log

Could please help me in resolving this issue.

Thankyou in advance.

Ragards,
Raghavendra K.