[yocto] [meta-qt5] meta-toolchain-qt5 internal compiler error

Valentin Le bescond valentin.lebescond at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:41:13 PST 2015

Have you ever had this issue ?

I tried to 'bitbake meta-toolchain-qt5' 4 times.
The first time it threw me 2 "internal compiler error :segmentation faults"
:
one on qt3d, and the other one on qtwebkit.

the 2nd time it built the qt3d ok but threw the qtwebkit error.
it threw the same error the third time, and the fourth time ...
"all task succeeded"...

I didn't modify anything between those bitbake commands... run ran them
again...

Is there any reason why it would fail multiple times before succeeding ?

If you want to know it's a custom distro based on poky 1.8.1 and a custom
image based on "rpi-hwup-image" for raspberrypi2.

Cheers !

--
Valentin LE BESCOND