[yocto] Computing transaction Error

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:20:33 PST 2015

> On Dec 10, 2015, at 6:31 AM, Yukatharsani Jeyachandra <yukatharsanij at tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am getting the following error while running my bsp image.

> Computing transaction...error: Can't install packagegroup-mrvl-bsp-1.0-r17.1 at bg4ct: no package provides amp
>
> Any idea what might go wrong ?

you have a package called amp which is actually empty so it gets removed from final package list but the package group still has the depepndency
so you can use ALLOW_EMPTY in amp recipe or your run time dependency in package group is wrong it should probably be some other package coming out
of same recipe thats building amp. May be a  library