[yocto] To Customize the toolchain path in meta-bsp layer

Yukatharsani Jeyachandra yukatharsanij at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Dec 9 05:51:39 PST 2015

Hi All,

          I am trying to build my meta-bsp layer using external linaro
toolchain path.
           But i am getting some issues since i set EXTERNAL_TOOLCHAIN
path in local.conf file.
           Is there any way to customize my meta layer alone to take
external linaro tool chain not other general meta layers.

Thanks and Regards,
Yukatharsani J.