[yocto] Yocto Project Autobuilder 2.1 Feature planning.

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Mon Dec 7 12:56:15 PST 2015

Folks,

We're going to have the 2.1 feature planning meeting for the Yocto
Project Autobuilder this Wednesday the 9th at 11am PST. If you have
features for 2.1 that will require an autobuilder update, please send
those features in prior to this meeting either by opening a bug in
bugzilla or send me an email. If your feature has a bug open (it
should) please link the AB bug to that.

Please be aware, simple things like a change to local conf/bblayers/
or to layers needed do have autobuilder impacts. Without these bugs we
can not track what we are doing. So please think about what you have
planned for 2.1 and ask if you are unsure of autobuilder impact.

Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 11:00 AM US Pacific Time
916-356-2663, Bridge: 2, Passcode: 3004432

If folks outside the US need a dial in number contact me off line and
I'll dig one up.

--
Elizabeth Flanagan
Yocto Project