[yocto] PREEMPT-RT patch: wrong header

mike9874 channel mike987418 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 05:03:02 PST 2015

Hello,
i am building an image for qeumux86 with the PREEMT-RT patch. Therefore I
use the following in my image.conf file:
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/kernel = "linux-yocto-rt"
PREFERRED_VERSION_linux-yocto-rt ?= "4%"

I get an image with the 4.1.8-rt8-yocto-preempt-rt kernel. I have an
Application which is also build into the image where I try to use
SCHED_DEADLINE with sched_setattr() and struct sched_attr from <sched.h>.
My bitbake compiler throws following error: storage size of
'scheduling_attribut' isn't known.
Where do I get the correct Headers to compile my application?

Regards,
Mike