[yocto] BeagleBone...bitbake -v core-image-sato stops

kaffeesurrogat at posteo.de kaffeesurrogat at posteo.de
Sun Dec 6 02:16:44 PST 2015

Hello to all,

this is my first question ;-) I'm doing my first steps with a beaglebone
black and yocto. I've bought the beaglebone book "Using Yocto Project
with Beaglebone Black" and started the bitbake with "bitbake -v
core-image-sato". After a while the bitbake-process reached a package
called attr-native-2.4.47-r0 and it was not able to move on. Bitmaker
did not complain about anything, but I've started the process yesterday
in the morning and until now there was no progress.

I've downloaded the source with:

git clone -b daisy git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git

My Distro is:

gentoo

I've started the bitbake with:

bitbake -v core-image-sato

Now I'm wondering, if I did something wrong .....

Greetings,

kaffeesurrogat