[yocto] Using device tree on raspberrypi with poky distro.

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:48:20 PDT 2015

Hi all, I'm trying to test my nrf24l01+ driver on rasp B. I've edited the
bcm2708-rpi-b.dts file adding this in place of spidev at 0 node.

        nrf24l01p at 0 {
                compatible = "nrf24";
                reg = <0>;
                gpio-irq = <&gpio 24 0>;
                gpio-ce   = <&gpio 25 0>;
                spi-max-frequency = <8000000>;
       };

Compiled the kernel and copy kernel and dtb to first partition of SDCard
containing the rpi image. I expect to get /sys/class/spi_master/spi0.0
folder but got nothing. spi_master folder is empty. What I'm missing?

Best regards,
- dhs

--
*"Do or do not. There is no try"*