[yocto] fido qt4-embedded packaging problems

Richard Cagley rcagley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:51:32 PDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Richard Cagley <rcagley at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> these are prelink errors. Which release are you on ?
>>>

>> fido with poky and meta-xilinx. 1.26 for bitbake.
>
> ok

>>> No. Although as a workaround you can disable cross prelink by removing
>>> it from USER_CLASSES
>>> in local.conf and see if that works then we know its a prelinking issue.
>>>

>> I removed image-prelink from USER_CLASSES in my local.conf and got the
>> same result.
>
> can you remove tmp/ and rebuild ?

same error.

It appears that on fido I can't have both tools-debug and qt4 stuff
together. Below is my local.conf that causes things to break (bblayers
just modified to included needed meta layers). If I remove tools-debug
things work. Any ideas?

MACHINE ??= "zc702-zynq7"
DISTRO ?= "poky"
PACKAGE_CLASSES ?= "package_rpm"
EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "debug-tweaks dbg-pkgs dev-pkgs tools-sdk
tools-debug qt4-pkgs"
USER_CLASSES ?= "buildstats image-mklibs image-prelink"
PATCHRESOLVE = "noop"
BB_DISKMON_DIRS = "\
    STOPTASKS,${TMPDIR},1G,100K \
    STOPTASKS,${DL_DIR},1G,100K \
    STOPTASKS,${SSTATE_DIR},1G,100K \
    ABORT,${TMPDIR},100M,1K \
    ABORT,${DL_DIR},100M,1K \
    ABORT,${SSTATE_DIR},100M,1K"
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qemu-native = " sdl"
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-nativesdk-qemu = " sdl"
ASSUME_PROVIDED += "libsdl-native"
CONF_VERSION = "1"