[yocto] fido qt4-embedded packaging problems

Richard Cagley rcagley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:56:22 PDT 2015

When I try to bitbake core-image-minimal-dev I get an error involving
cpio when I include qt4-embedded in my CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL list.

I looked in the log file and I see a bunch of "PT_INTERP segment not
corresponding to .interp section" and "STT_GNU_IFUNC not handled on
ARM yet" errors and then a final failure about rootfs creation due to
cpio.

Is there something special I need to do to include qt4-embedded for an
arm target?