[yocto] How to submit patches upstream for repos at git.yoctoproject.org (eg meta-renesas)

Paul Sherwood paul.sherwood at codethink.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 04:21:36 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I am not affiliated to any Yocto Project member organisation, but am
assisting with integration at the Automotive Grade Linux project, which
is re-using some work from upstreams at git.yoctoproject.org

Recently members of the AGL community have started contributing patches
for meta-renesas at our mirror [1]. We would like to offer this and
future work to upstream, and I am hoping to understand so that I can
help guide AGL's activities so that we are properly aligned. Please can
someone guide us on the accepted way to offer these and subsequent
patches?

br
Paul

[1] https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/#/c/4047/